Monday, November 26, 2007

Vulgar Machine

I've been spouting vulgarities non stop, since last month or 2 months back during the set-up, when people really pissed me off. Haven't been able to stop. Nowadays, a small matter and I go wot-the-fock. I'm quite astonished at my behaviour this past month. I have given full vent to my frustrations, and doing so I have stepped on some toes. I have always been political, in a sense that I've always tolerated mounds of shit thrown at me. I feel like I'm in secondary school again, sec 1 and 2 especially, when I lived, ate, slept, drank, breathed and swam in the f*** word. Maybe thats whats making me feel real tired nowadays, I don't know. I should stop I guess. Its no good for me. And Sam just told me today's sermon was on words. Taming your tongue. Oh boy. Jackpot.

Today, Jeffrey told me that Maureen brought another couple seeking a pcm. Its really nice, the rate our group is growing together. Maureen has certainly brought more life into the group. =) Bless her. Well, I'll be missing pcm this friday, cos I'm on duty. Sad man..I would've just finished the major shit, and I thought I could chill on a friday, but alas, it is not to be. To Maureen, Vincent, Daisy and I think Peimin too..Happy holidayss in Bangkok! Its gonna be election time there soon, so be careful guys..Keep you all in prayer.

Just to end off..I was thinking about a question..and its directed to myself. Can I have many girl friends and remain platonic? A question asked by my parents and brother. They keep asking me if I have ever thought of courting my good friends. I have, and the thought itself doesnt appeal. So i don't court. Anyway, the line has already been drawn, and I enjoy the close platonic relationships. Thats where it ends. Anything more, and things might get awkward and ugly. Period.

1 comment:

Aileen said...

well, I've got a taming the tongue issue too.. esp when im on the road. :(

anyway, cheer up bro... Let's go have fun after my exams.. I'm drowning in frustrations too.

And to the platonic r/ships, I am for such though some people think it's impossible. "Lovers may part, but friends ARE forever"... Unless you really like the girl and think she's worth going for.. otherwise just keep it as fun companions. :)