I'm a lazy blogger, thats for sure. Let me begin with Saturday.
Saturday
My debut in a triathlon. Or rather, a 3 man triathlon relay. I'm not that tough after all ya know. Hahaha. Anyway, why a day of firsts. Its my first time in an event like this, i'm the first and only dude to wear school shoes for the running segment (I'm quite sure of that, cos I had the whole world staring at my feet) and I came in first!! Well, seeing nobody ahead of me, I thought it would be logical and reasonable to count me first the moment I came in. =) WOOOOH!
The funniest thing i did was to sprint past a whole row of female competitors slogging out the last 100m to the finish line. The whole crowd went "whoaaa..." hahahaha. I cannot take it man. Too damn funny. I made myself look like I ran the race of my life, when actually, I've been jogging like a wuss for almost the whole race. Lesson learnt here people, is that u start fast in a race, end fast in a race, cos theres always ppl there looking. Slack in the middle cos theres noone there to see you. YES!!!
Sunday
Had a great time today with my cell group. It was a great time to bond with old and new members, with Cindy being the only new member actually. Well, it don't matter, cos we all had arse kickin fun. I was crap shit at charade. The way Aileen, Sam and Yoon Hee acted out the topics were great. We had a brain juice game with the naming game, and I proceeded to irritate sam, aileen and jeffrey with my antics at pool. It was great, really kick arse funny, and cindy couldn't resist laughing her ass off. Anyway, shes on my team, I irritate, she clear the table. Woooohh!!!! Perfect partnership babeh! After that, a swim, a steam bath, dinner. Sweeeeeeet. Everything was great. Thanks to everybody for a memorable time.
Just a side note though. On the way to anchorpoint for lunch, me being the usual me, took a peek at what maureen was messaging. I have this habit of peeking la, sorry. It appears she was messaging vincent, that she was tired, and sad that she couldn't join us for the gathering. I felt real sad, because we were all happy on that bus, happily chit chatting. The atmosphere was what she didnt need. She wasnt her usual cheery self anyways. So sad to see her like that, because maureen is like a jack russell. =)
As evil as it sounds, sometimes if i really wanted to go for something, but got stuck in the last moment, I'd have the slightest wish that things don't work out. So it makes you feel like you missed out on nothing. Hahahaha. There you go, I said it. Evil me. It sucks sometimes, to be unable to do all these things, cos u know its something u cant afford to miss, but u still gotta miss it. If i were her, I would screw my assignments and do them at night. But hey, shes really serious about her stuff, not like me, almost not serious about anything. =)Hopefully, she, vincent, mayyin, peng ann, can make it for the next gathering. I'd be happy, and i'm sure everybody would too. Cheer up people, smile! Mahjulah Maureeeeeen!!! hahahahaha.
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment