Monday, October 22, 2007

Mother Teresa

ok. lets update.

Saturday 20 Oct
I met enlin for a late lunch..then proceeded to the library after that to look for some research materials. It turns out that both of us are fugitives too. hahaha! but she was fugitive no more that fateful day, as she released herself from bondage. For me, I still believe I have many fruitful years of being a fugitive, so I'll remain one. I accompanied her to chinese garden after that, since i had nothing much to do. Nice condo anyways. except for a couple of thirsty mosquitoes.

Sunday 21 Oct
went to church. had lunch with PCM. went orchard. rotted my arse there walking ard. had a really good meal at delifrance. went home. cut cake. sing bday song. (its my elder bros bday) work on my minutes. sleep.

Pretty much my weekend. The 1 thing that made my weekend so different was an article I found while doing some of my "quiet time research". Its about Mother Teresa. Maybe I didnt read the news or something, but it showed that Mother Teresa herself had great doubts. Some of her sentences were shocking to her sisters at the Missionaries of Charity. Greatest actress of all I would say, for nobody in the world could see the mask she wore. But one things for sure, she loves Jesus. Despite all that emptiness and darkness. I have the link here. Whichever religion u're from, perhaps you could learn a thing or two.

"...Mother Teresa wasn't 'feeling' Christ's love, and she could have shut down. But she was up at 4:30 every morning for Jesus, and still writing to him, 'Your happiness is all I want.' That's a powerful example even if you are not talking in exclusively religious terms."

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1655415-1,00.html

No comments: