Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Part 2: I like it hard.

Well, I've seen the light at the end of the tunnel, for now at least. I sent my prayer requests to my cell group, and I'm quite sure they prayed for me, because I have seen things in a different light, and I'm able to move on again. Now, I'm just planning the cell group outing this saturday, and coincidentally, my ncc dudes bbq as well. As much as I would like to be there for the bbq, sorry dudes, I'm organizing my cell outing. I gotta be there, theres new people and all that stuff. Gotta help make them feel welcome and comfortable. You guys have a great bbq. =)

Also, I'm exploring my options after I ORD. Study? Take a year off to do the stuff that i wanna do? Beats me. I'm also thinking of my new year resolutions, shopping list, blah blah blah..The only bad thing about me is i'm more a thinker, not a doer. Hahaha. Anyways, I've just watched Cinderella Man. Its a good, heartwarming show. Russell Crowe and Renee Zellwegger make a sweet loving couple, their children, esp. their youngest daughter, is soo cute! Well, my leave has been expended. Time to go back to that dreaded place. Sian.

Musical on saturday was ok..though I felt it was quite short. The kids were super cute la!!! But I thought the choir could've been more active, like do some sister act dance or something. They looked a bit static. Hahaha. I hope Kok and Jasper got something out of it. Now, to drag them along for xmas service. Step by step yea. Pls pray for them. And pray that I can help bring them closer to God too. Thankss!

And yea, I like it hard. Right in the face. Thats the beauty of cold hard reality.

1 comment:

Aileen said...

haha... we call mary and joseph the PG/M16 rating... they were necking during our rehearsal!

well, next time help to choreograph the choir k