Sunday, April 29, 2007

Potty

Today's title 'Potty' was inspired by my sudden thought of my childhood days. Whay is a Potty? Definition: It is a portable, mini, pot-like container that leaves a circular impression on your butt after minutes of "ahhing" and "oompfing". The title also suits my day today.

I slept late cos I doing a project together with my platoon mates, right at my house. The video we did was great. Well, I woke up late and I missed church, cos dad and mom didn't wanna wake me up. I was quite angry at first, cos theres only 1 church service a week and its one of the few things I look forward to when I book out. But then again, they had my interests in mind. Oh well. That just about sums up my day. Shitty.

You might be wondering, does not going to church really change your day? For me it does. Its a fantastic place to be in. Not only does it hold many memories, it is where I feel closer to myself. I remember in kindergarten, I would play hide and seek in the church, looking underneath the pews to look for my friends. I remember how I got my pants pulled down by a classmate, only to return double the favour later and get screwed by the teacher. Haha. Priceless. The church was demolished and rebuilt to be the new church today at commonwealth mrt. It is also the place where I heard God's words coming out from the pastor's mouth, where I would be amazed at how that decision to go to church could very much make or break your day. Perhaps, it is my attachment to this church that makes me feel this way. Everytime I'm there, its like theres nothing else distracting me. I always feel closest to God when I'm in church. Everythings just beautiful in there. I thank God for the church I'm in. The place, the people, everything.

Anyways, its been another boring week for me. To my friends out there who are busy cramming for their exams, projects, keep going at it. You're in my thoughts. Enlin, don't let the paper kill you. Kill the paper. Haha, easier said than done yea? Go all the way babe.

I've been looking through welfare organizations and universities the whole weekend. I wanted to highlight some courses so that at least I have a direction, an inkling of where I'm heading. The welfare organizations? I've been out of touch with myself. I know its selfish, but I'm looking to volunteer, so that maybe I could discover somethings through this experience. Its gonna take quite long for this plan to come to fruition though, for I have noble commitments (its called National Service). Gotta think of something to solve that problem first. I know its weird, like how am I gonna find answers through this, yada yada yada. Well, I'll tell when I'm done. Why am I doing this? I don't know. I'm feeling really fucked now. grrrr. Back to camp.

Please leave me alone.

No comments: