Hi, I'm sorry..havent blogged for long..for the 2 people who read my blog..hahahha. I'm like those poor damsels on tv singing in jazz bars to a meagre audience of 2-5 people..pathetic pathetic..but hey..its my blog. Its for me to bitch anyways. I dunno where to start, and I wont really do any catching up, I'll probably just highlight the events I remember, probably significant stuff..=P
Erm..i remember..our cell group reunion steamboat..had fun..eating, playing cards, playing games, making daisy and hwee lan's present..=P I haven give them yet..shit..hahaha. and next other thing i remember..anan got 10pts for o levels..which i thought was bloody fantastic..but normal to other people..and ok to my dad. I thought that was mean. He worked his socks off for 10 points and he says "ok only la." Does it kill to say hes did a great job? sheeesh. I got him the ipod anyways..hes so high about it..shawn's abit concerned that we're pampering him too much..and I kind of agree..but i'll make sure anan never gets arrogant or spoilt..because if he does..i'll kick his arse. :P Next good thing..Paul was stranded overseas with visa problems, but praise God, He came back safely. And Maureen and Vincent are engaged!! Wooooh!!! So happy for them..they're so sweet..been together for so long.
Cell today was great..felt sick..but didnt regret lugging my arse there..never regret it..no matter how many people turn up..I always feel blessed to be there..Gloria and Kae Tee left early..and I must admit..i dont chat much with Gloria..but shes so warm and reassuring..her voice is..i admit.."up there". I would want her to be my dentist to pluck my wisdom tooth anytime, anyday. Hahaha..Anyways..before she left..I just struck up a short conversation..she was like "hey emo!" I was -__- But oh well, its all in the good spirit..shes forgiven..hehehe. Anyways..i gotta go..need to wake up early..new day..new beginning..
Its time to stop looking, start doing....
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment