Monday, February 25, 2008

5, hv, perverts, blokus..somedays just aint so easy..

I'm getting busier and busier. And i'm giving full vent to my frustrations. So much for righteousness and all that core values shit. Anyways, so sorry. I rarely have privacy now, so its difficult to post. Lets recap shall we.

5
thats the time I've been sleeping at consistently for a few weekends. I think I'm becoming an insomniac, or somebody did voodoo on me.

HV
I've been to holland v 3 times over the weekend, all for meals. I ate at coffee club, yi bao, cha cha cha. Pretty good food. Nice..

Perverts
For the second or third time in my life, I caught a perv masturbating in the urinal next to me. Whats wrong with guys nowadays? How bout a little discretion here. Next time this happens, I'll punch the guy with his pants down. Nobodys complaining if you do it in private man..

Blokus
I'm victorious in Blokus!!! I won 2 games. Soooo happy. I always get owned by yoon hee and paul. But, I've learnt a new way. Not thinking and going crazy destroys their game plan more than it destroys me..thus, I win!!!! Muahahahaha..

I've got some unsettled reflections and thoughts once again..i'll post once my mind is clearer, and I have the privacy i need. Goodnight!!!

No comments: